Earlier this year we launched a rebrand for Plays. This included a new logo, mascot, color palette, icons, styles, messaging, and a lot more. Click here to read more about the rebrand.
Today we’re announcing a contest to name the Plays mascot.
We’ve got tons of prizes for people who submit mascot name suggestions.
- Handmade bespoke mascot pillow (grand prize)
- Plays mascot stickers
- 1 Plays hoodie
- 1 Plays hat
- 1 Plays water bottle
We’ll award the grand prize to the person who submits the winning name. 4 runner-ups will be selected at random to win the other prizes. If more than one person submits the winning name, we will randomly pick the winner.
To enter, just fill out the form below. It’s as easy as that! Please submit your ideas by August 1.
If you haven’t heard the news, Mercy’s resurrection ability is getting a big overhaul. Mercy will no longer be able to use her ultimate to resurrect multiple teammates. Her ultimate ability will be replaced with the new “Valkyrie” ultimate, which increases her damage, range, and allows her to fly freely. Battle Mercy mains rejoice!
However, this means that we must bid farewell to multi-resurrects. But dry your tears, Mercy fans, we’re giving multi-resurrects a proper send off with a contest! Two winners will receive the ultimate Mercy prize pack!
To enter, upload an Overwatch video of you resurrecting 2 or more teammates. Add the tag #GoodbyeMultiRes. You can use our Overwatch integration to help you easily find your Mercy resurrections.
You may submit multiple videos for submission. The more you submit, the better chance you’ll have to win! The winners will be judged and chosen by the Plays.tv staff.
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
2 lucky winners will receive:
- Mercy Nendoroid
- Mercy Print by Steph Lew
- “Have Mercy” Tee
- $20 Battle.net Gift Card
- Contest will run from August 30th, 2017 – September 19th, 2017
- Videos must be submitted to Plays.tv to qualify
- Videos must be from Overwatch and must contain a resurrection of 2 or more team mates.
- Videos must be using the Plays.tv Overwatch integration (will be automatically tagged with a “resurrection event”)
- Submissions must contain the #GoodbyeMultiRes tag — you may edit this into your description if you forget to add it.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 PM PST on September 19th, 2017
Remember, HEROES NEVER DIE, so get out there and get some multi-resurrects while you still can! Did someone call a doctor?
Get hype, it’s time for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Gamescom Invitational tournament! From August 23rd – August 26th, the best teams in PUBG esports will be competing in Cologne, Germany. Noble esports will be one of the teams fighting for glory at this unprecedented event.
To celebrate, we’ve teamed up with Noble to present this amazing giveaway. Here’s what you could win:
- 1x Arozzi Chair “Mezzo”
- 1x “Noble Runs These Streets” Tee by DESIGNBYHUMANS
- 1x LogitechG “433 Headset”
Want to win some of that awesome swag? All you need to do is find some Noble graffiti in-game, upload a video and tag #NobleGamescom. You can find the Noble graffiti throughout the PUBG map. Check on rooftops, on buildings, or even on the sides of sheds:
We will be accepting submissions from August, 23rd 2017 until September 5th, 2017. See below for the full rules and instructions:
- You must submit your own original video to your own account
- You may submit multiple clips (entries), but they must all be unique
- You may include the Noble clip in any PUBG montages that you upload
- You must include the tag, #NobleGamescom, in the description of your video (you can edit it if you forget to add it!)
- All submissions MUST contain a clip of any Noble graffiti found in-game
- Submissions must be received by 9/5/2017 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Any submissions that violate the Plays.tv TOS will be disqualified and removed
- Winners will be contacted by email (please make sure your Plays.tv email is up-to-date)
HOW TO ENTER:
- Join any PUBG match (TPP or FPP, Solo/Duo/Squad)
- Find any Noble graffiti
- Submit a video to Plays.tv of you/your team finding the Noble graffiti
- Upload your video to Plays.tv and add #NobleGamescom to the description
Noble will be competing in this week’s Gamescom event. Send your support to them by following them on Twitter at @NobleGG!
We’ve teamed up with TSM for this amazing contest.
You can score a copy of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, an official 2017 TSM hat, AND a lucky chicken plush!
Just enter below for your chance to win:
Plays.tv x TSM PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND GIVEAWAY
Starting today, July 20th, 2017 until August 10th, tag your best Gigantic game clips using #GiganticTopPlays for a chance to win some incredibly cool prizes.
- Download Plays.tv (if you haven’t already) :D
- Play Gigantic on Arc, Windows 10, or Steam
- Clip an amazing play and use #GiganticTopPlays
- Enjoy Gigantic!
Click here for more info on the prizes and all things Gigantic!
Want to get your hands on a Founder’s copy of the game? Enter here for a chance at a special Founder’s game key.
We’ve teamed up with PVP Live for this epic giveaway! Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- 1 Winner: HyperX Cloud Headset + Razer DeathAdder Chroma
- 1 Winner: Corsair K55 Keyboard + Razer DeathAdder Chroma
- 5 Winners: 1 copy of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
Don’t miss your chance at these awesome prizes. Click here to enter!