To celebrate the Raptr & AMD Gaming Evolved client’s improved video capture and editing features (learn more here), we’re partnering with AMD and Sapphire in our #vidoftheday event! You could WIN Sapphire Radeon video cards, AMD memory, and AMD solid-state hard drives (SSDs) just for sharing video replays on Plays.tv and liking your favorite clips!
We all have epic moments; we just don’t know when they’re going to happen. Raptr’s new Game Replay feature captures full game session videos, so you literally never miss a moment.
Share your favorite moments with the event hashtag #vidoftheday and like your favorite videos — you’ll earn one drawing entry each day you share at least one video, an entry each day you like a video during the event, and another entry each day that you tweet a link to a video (using the #vidoftheday hashtag in your tweet).
We’ll feature some of the best videos and video creators on Plays.tv!
Special thanks to AMD and Sapphire for supplying these great prizes:
For video entries:
- 2 Grand prizes: Sapphire AMD Radeon R7 260X + AMD Radeon R9 2400 Performance Series RAM + AMD Radeon R7 120GB SSD
- Editors Picks: We spotlight the videos and video creators with the most likes
For likes and tweets:
- 1 Grand prize: Sapphire AMD Radeon R7 260X + AMD Radeon R9 2400 Performance Series RAM + AMD Radeon R7 120GB SSD
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Videos must be uploaded to Plays.tv from 5/5/15 to 5/21/15, consist of gameplay footage, and be 90 seconds or less in length to qualify
- Sharing a video with the hashtag #vidoftheday earns you one entry (max) per day
- Liking a video that’s tagged with #vidoftheday earns you one entry (max) per day
- Share your #vidoftheday videos to Plays.tv via the Raptr, AMD Gaming Evolved, or Plays.tv client
- Upload as many videos as you like. We’re especially looking for interesting, funny, entertaining epic wins and fails. Don’t forget, you can use your mic and/or webcam in your video clips to add commentary or tell the community about your video
- Winners will be notified by email no later than 6/5/2015 midnight PST, and announced by 6/12/2015
- Full terms and conditions here