- They’re a quick and easy way to tell your match story.
- If you got kills in a match, you will be able to create a Highlight Reel that strings them together.
- You can preview what it will look like before posting, or post with one click if you’re in a hurry.
- It will include a personalized intro showing your Name, Champion, and KDA for the match.
- There will also be an overlay that displays the type of kill on each highlight. A short clip of the Victory or Defeat screen will round off the reel.
- When viewing your feed you’ll see Highlight Reels of those you follow at the very top with a number indicating how many reels they’ve uploaded. Any Highlight Reels you’ve uploaded will be displayed first.
- The Highlight Reels will disappear from that display in 7 days but will still be available via link if they were shared.
- Send videos directly to your friends on Plays.tv!
- When sharing a video just use the Send tab, rather than the usual Post tab.
- Select up to 10 suggested friends you are following in the drop down or enter their email address.
- When you hit send, your unlisted video will start to upload and your video will be sent.
- Recipients will receive an email and a notification with a link to the video.
- New League of Legends champion emojis! Find them in the Plays.tv section of the emoji picker.
- Fixed an Issue where AMD ReLive Drivers would be unable to record for some users.