Add a custom intro personalized to your champ for League of Legends!
- Show off your favorite champion plays in style.
- No matter what you main, you can now add a short intro to your LoL videos that features the champion played.
- Sometimes showing is better than telling, check it out (page refresh may be needed):
- If an automatic bookmark was selected, the type of highlight will display (for example: kill, assist, etc.)
- Here’s where the toggle lives for those interested:
- React to videos with a bit more emotion now. Let people know you more than Like them; you Fire Like them.
- Choose to laugh, cry, or thinking_face when all else fails. There’s more too!
- Unlisted videos no longer show up for others on your profile page; only you (and you alone).
- 56 more stickers added for your video decorating needs.
- Fixed some DX12 issues.
- Fixed an issue where double-clicking some client buttons lead to a maximized window.
Browsing videos and customizing your recording experience just got easier
- Check out the new Explore pages:
- The main page has a bird’s eye view of the hottest videos.
- Each game also gets it’s own page to narrow things down: from Overwatch to ETS2.
- Your preferences have a shiny new update:
- The menu has a new full-sized, night-themed UI.
- Push-to-Talk has been added to Audio; no more ambient background noise added to your videos, unless you’re into that sort of thing.
- Manage Applications gives you real authority over which games get recorded, and which don’t.
- In-Game Overlay has more info and control over what you see, or keep it minimal. The power is yours!
Personalize your feed with your favorite game stuff
- You can follow your favorite games like Overwatch, LoL…or Duck Game (yup, we’ve got that one too).
- Need more mushrooms? Follow your favorite champs like Teemo. Armed and ready.
- Because You Played: Playing your favorite games will now bring you even more awesome content directly to your feed. This includes new recommendations for heroes and champions you play.
Bug Fix Highlights:
- Support for pins integration for the League of Legends Beta client.
- Auto update: The latest version of the Plays.tv client is available. “Just click here to restart Plays.tv to upgrade.”
- Overwatch integration and automated bookmarks are currently not working since Overwatch patch on 12/13/2016. We are currently investigating this issue.
Now you can easily see what’s going on with the games and gamers you care about. Our latest client update adds highlights from your friends, pros, and other gamers — even trending videos from the game you just played — directly into the new Plays.tv client!
And of course, your session videos are still there; just click on one from the list at the left to open up the timeline view and share your own highlights.
- Easily preview your highlight reel after selecting multiple clips
- Adjustments to highlight clip length will be remembered after restarting the client
- Quickly access your Plays.tv Home feed from a new button on the left panel
See what’s new in the latest Plays.tv website update: Continue reading Release Notes: Plays.tv web 12/9/2015